About Chris Fry

Get to know Chris, a top-producing New York City real estate expert


Agent Details

Meet Chris

Real Estate Professional

Tenacious. Noteworthy. Genuinely Trustworthy.

Chris never rests on his laurels, evidenced by his esteemed reputation and incredible production statistics. He is consistently a top national producer and in his entire real estate career, he has sold over $2 Billion and more than 1900 residences. Specializing in luxury homes, Chris has marketed and sold properties ranging from magnificent townhomes to iconic residences at The Plaza, to The Pierre, MoMa Tower, and 111 West 57th Street to name a few. He considers it a privilege to work with his clients in buying, selling, renting, or investing in properties both on and off market on the Upper East Side, in Tribeca, or anywhere else in New York City.

While working with the Moinian development group, Chris sold 80% of the units available in a building while working alongside four other agents on the project, who made up the other 20% of sales. One year, Chris beat his personal record and achieved over 144 sales in one year. When Chris commits to a listing, with his hands-on approach and loyalty, clients know that he is reliable and available to them at all times. Chris has a proven track record of delivering results at any price point. He is also proud of his referral network of international and domestic clients from across the globe including Asia, Canada, Central and South America, and Europe. Chris has also sold luxury homes at some of North America’s most well-known golf and ski resorts for the Intrawest Corporation which also allowed him to ski some of the best mountains in the world.

Chris attended Old Dominion University in Virginia on a full athletic scholarship choosing baseball over football out of high school. He received his B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Sales and Marketing. Chris values quality time spent with his wife Amanda, son Ronan and daughter Emerson, along with their beloved golden retriever Cooper. Chris considers himself very fortunate in life - to be able to simultaneously live out his personal and professional ambitions with real estate and family.

Work With Us

Chris Fry is here to help you throughout the New York City home buying process. This team has a dynamic combination of unrivaled sales skills, many years of experience, and the ability to form lasting relationships with clients. It would be a privilege to work together in buying, selling, renting, or investing in properties both on- and off-market throughout New York City.

Follow Us on Instagram